Bourgeois Deviant

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Of Iowa and Primaries

I just have to say, this is the first time in quite a while there has been this much buzz in the air generated by those around me relating to anything even remotely political. I have always talked about politics as a near and dear subject, but since I moved from the DC area, very few people have shared my conversational proclivities.

That is all different today. Over the last few days, its all people can talk about and I love it. It feels like Christmas Eve or the night before the NCAA tournament when I used to care about basketball. My giddiness is slightly accelerated by Eschaton's mirroring my private prediction about Iowa.

This big tot with his eyes all aglow will find it hard to sleep tonight.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home