Bourgeois Deviant

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Not in the mood

I haven't been in the mood to post lately. Weather and circumstance are bringing me down. However, I don't want to neglect the blogoshpere. Here are some positive things:

The DCeiver breaks of a fierce recap of LOST. Worth the time spent.

Four Day Hombre is getting the acclaim they deserve by the BBC. We dig it. Down to the bottom, baby.

Ding dong Delay is dead!
Not really dead,
his career be bled.
Ding dong the fucker shit the bed!


And I have been doing some retooling of this here blog. Format and what not. Basically, I have not been pissed off enough or am so tired from being pissed off so much that the words just aren't flowing, you know?

More as my groove returns.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home