Bourgeois Deviant

Friday, August 19, 2005

Bloody Unpatriotic

This is getting ridiculous. I have tried to post this thought now twice and either my computer has crashed or blogger has somehow lost my entry prior to publishing. I am beginning to wonder if a rat or fish is getting smelly.

Briefly, if you drive this… or anything like it, you are hurting the United States of America. Stop! Fuel consumption in these and like vehicles are part of the problem. Because I am tired of writing at length, lets just say, you people are why the terrorist what to bomb us into the next dimension. Thanks a bunch. I will make sure to send you the bill for all the incurred losses when next we get hit. And yes. We will get hit again so long as we are sucking Saudi oil because selfish, image obsessed assholes like you are driving these abominations.

What is good for GM is good for America? Hardly. This is more like it:

If ever the expression “If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem” were applicable, it is here.

More on this as I have time and ample ire.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home