Bourgeois Deviant

Monday, October 24, 2005

Rambling Monday: part deux

I almost forgot the old showman’s adage about leaving them wanting more or leaving them smiling or laughing or whatever. In the vein of both potentialities dig the following…

My boy Si and his band, Four Day Hombre, are set to release their next single which you can pick up on Amazon UK. iTunes will have it soon as well. Dig it. BTW, I am no Nick Hornby but 1000 Bulbs is damn good. If the other two tracks hold true to the form of past releases, listening enjoyment is assured.

For the laughter component, at 4:25 p.m. EST, I am going to an audition for a Bon Jovi video. Never in my wildest hallucinations… Please pun your booties off in the comments. Its my life, so have a nice day.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I was thinking about you yesterday. I was thinking good for you -- you should never RUNAWAY from these types of auditions. I mean sometimes these unorthodox opportunites are the BAD MEDICINE we need to get by when we're trying to make it and we're LIVING ON A PRAYER.

    Did you BOUNCE into that audition room with your head held high. Did you RAISE YOUR HANDS and yell "I WAS BORN TO BE YOUR BABY, dammit and this job is so mine!"?

    On the lame chance you didn't get the job, just remember you still have a loving wife to go home to. You can lay her down on a BED OF ROSES and LAY YOUR HANDS ON her and I promise you'll feel better in the end.

    Yours truly, WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE,
    MarthaWho

    By Blogger Martha Who?, at Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:15:00 PM  

  • Wow.

    By Blogger Bourgeois Deviant, at Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:43:00 PM  

  • Did I ever tell you I saw Bon Jovi while I was 5 months pregnant? I got rock and roll in my soul. You're just jealous.

    By Blogger Martha Who?, at Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home