Bourgeois Deviant

Friday, September 01, 2006

Its his fault...

As all three of you might have noticed, this here rag hasn't had any new content in ages. Its not my fault! Its this guy's:

(Photo courtesy of T. Biglin)


Brodie Finn Deviant, born July 26, 2006. Weighing in @ 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 22 in. long. He's a doll and Mrs. Deviant and I love him to death, natch. He does consume our time like no other, though.

So, the infant formerly known as Bourgeois Baby Bananas (3B) is heretofore called BFD. And, with that change, changes to this blog as well. New look, slightly new format, new right column stuff, tags and any other kind of techno gadgetry I can figure out to incorporate that is either useful or entertaining. At least, I hope so.

Let me know what you think. Its good to be back!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home